In Pursuit



I've just returned from a small road trip through the eastern provinces. The leaves have just begun to turn colour and autumn's harvest is on display from the local farmers. We couldn't have picked a more beautiful time to drive through the farmlands and country side. I have become very fond of this area for its blue skies, beautiful landscapes and coastlines, and the warm and easy going nature of the people. I'm so eager to go back!
One of the essentials for the trip was a wicked long playlist for the many hours in the car (151 tracks to be exact). While we listened to all of them, there was one that I kept returning to, I thought the title was fitting...





1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a nice time! PUMPKINS!
    i'm back in vancouver - skype this week!

    ReplyDelete

thoughts?