happy early valentines!


We shall surely see each other soon; moreover, today I cannot share with you the thoughts I have had during these last few days touching my own life - If our hearts were always close together, I would have none of these. My heart is full of so many things to say to you - ah - there are moments when I feel that speech amounts to nothing at all -Cheer up - remain my true, my only treasure, my all as I am yours. The gods must send us the rest, what for us must and shall be.

Your faithful Lugwig


from one of beethoven's love letters to his mysterious "immortal beloved."
i'm obsessed with beethoven. seriously. he was such a hopeless romantic.

i'll be celebrating tommorow with my girlfriends (who i love love love) and wine.. lots and lots of wine.

here's one of my favourites.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?